Sterling silver serpent necklace.
Note: This method is only appropriate for an approximate wrist measurement
- Place the credit card vertically on a flat surface as illustrated below.
- Place the wrist you plan to wear the bracelet on in the middle on the credit card.
- If credit card is visible on the sides of your wrist, small sized bracelets would fit you best.
- If credit card is completely hidden behind your wrist, large sized bracelets would fit you best.
Note: This method is advised for an accurate wrist measurement
- Choose the wrist you wish to wear the bracelet on and wrap the tape measure around the wrist.
- Note the number on the cm side at the point where the tape meets 0.
- To make sure that the bracelet fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm. Depending on whether you prefer a loose or tight fit you can then add or subtract centimeters accordingly.